Originally Posted By: Piper
Originally Posted By: Blu13
There were maybe 15-20 people there. 2-1 Salt interests to River interests. River interests have always been low attendance to none.

If only 15 people are attending the meetings it sounds to me like the fvcking system is broken...

pehaps its time to find a new way to solicit feedback from the casual anglers... how about a NOF survey form with the purchase of every saltwater licence.

What would you know about a "fvcking" system being broken? you are the guy that called out the responsible fishermen who choose to get involved in the process. I don't think you have done ANYTHING to improve the situation. If you attended ONE meeting you would know that we are not "rich fvckers". As far as why you are "pissed", i could give a fvck about your opinions. Tell it to the state instead of trashing folks who choose to try and change things for the better. If I was a "casual angler" I'd be more inclined to attend meetings in my particular "pond" like all the "casual anglers" did for the 4/3 policy in Greys Harbor. There must have been 100 or more folks at the meetings last year. I'm sure you would just toss any survey forms the state supplied you with anyway. You have no friends among the responsible anglers who actually advocate for their fisheries insteading of blindly bitching .Bob R