Originally Posted By: Carcassman
I have heard that at some professors (and probably a few employees) do not recommend working for WDFW if you are talented.

Using the wayback again, when Curt and I started out one could reasonably aspire to the directorship or other high position as one worked their way up.

How many in leadership positions in WDFW started their careers there versus imports?

Talent makes people nervous, not excited. It makes you a target. That has been my experience in 12 years of working my ass off with pretty much nothing to show for it.

Too many older folks have no clue how fuvked the next generations are. If that shocks you about WDFW than you are straight ignorant because this country is broken.

I would pretty much march into the jaws of death for someone who treated me with respect but they never have and they never will because hard workers are janitors in the eyes of the managing class.

If only they gave those drug tests to the managers. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

And BTW, I am highly educated and always end up doing blind dumb labor that nobody wants to do even if it wasn't what I was hired for simply because I can lift well over 100 pounds.

Maybe it's amphetamines.