For any of you who think NOF is for the rich or they don't listen at all, You Are Wrong. A lot of us fish for fun but have decided to invest a little time.

Mill Creek meeting for 2016 was a Saturday. I believe 2015 was as well. Other years they have been at night. There were maybe 15-20 people there. 2-1 Salt interests to River interests. River interests have always been low attendance to none. Other Regional areas had there meeting at night I believe. Sometimes you have to plan and give up something to attend. You don't need to take a day off. If my 16 yr old nephew can go, you can.

A few years ago WDFW changed a few river related rules we didn't like so now there is a core group that goes to Mill Creek. WDFW does listen,. Because of ESA, Boldt etc they may not be able to do things you want. 2 things that came out of past Mill Creek meetings. Skagit River Sockeye fishery and 2013 early opening of Snohomish Pinks.

If you don't like whats going on. Try and change it. Looks to me that some of the Rec Groups did that. They hired a Lobbyist. Kept closer tabs on what's going on after the 2015 Area 10 & 11 fiasco.

Attend a Regional meeting in 2017. Comment on Rule Changes. Send an email to our elected officials. Basically get off your a--.