Originally Posted By: Piper
Originally Posted By: Smalma
Secondly will more of the fishers (and especially the river guys) engage in the NOF process with the State to insure that they concerns and needs are considered?

Unfortunately the answer to both questions based on past experience is unlikely not!

Curt

fvck all you rich assholes that can take whatever day off you want to attend all your meetings to make sure your fishing areas are protected... I get 10 days off a year, and all those days are spent with my kids at a parent teacher conference, doctors appointment, or when they are sick...

the little fishermen will never be heard unless he has red skin...

I rarely post on any board I belong to, but this is just to much. I have been out of work for 5 years due to 2 neck surgeries. I am not making squat for money, I have a family to feed and try my best to take care of. I have been fishing Washington for about 40 years.
It does not take a lot of time these days to write a congressman or woman, a senator, a mayor, or any official and give them your viewpoint, some facts, or just an opinion. If you think only rich people care then you are just plain wrong, if you think only rich people have time to help out then you are just to lazy to care. You and I can both do something but because you have chosen not to, you are saying the rich people should do it all. Take a look in the mirror, flame me all you want, but, what have you done? Any e-mails, petitions, join any groups or organizations? All I am saying is we all care, some can do more than others, but if you do all you can then that is the best you can do.