Piper -

Bobr has it exactly right!

I understand where you are coming from however there are alternatives for even those with limited timed.

In the time it took you for the 3 posts on this thread you could have sent 3 emails to WDFW's NOF site with cc to the wildlife commission earlier this spring. Would it do much; don't know but am certain that it would be more productive than b*tching here. Lacking that one could start a thread pre-NOF to discuss and maybe get out to the larger public (including those that are involved) issues that are important to you. One can cultivate contacts that can pass your concerns along or one can even join one of several groups that share your concerns.

While I'm retired and have time I suspect you have no idea whether I' m rich or not (not by the way) but many would agree with the asshole part. There are those that do advocate for the "little guys" but it is hard to be taken seriously if there isn't at least a little support out there to back up those needs/desires.

There is a lot of truth to the old adage "that if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem...". As I said in the earlier post I doubt that many folks will get involved and as a result they will end up with exactly the opportunity they worked for.

Curt