Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: vapidangler
Originally Posted By: Hankster
You were at work?

How does a crack addict get any work done?
You fkn d!ckweed . Let's see I own a business. I travel the world. I am an avid fisherman and I'm damn fkn good at it. I actually get pu$$y. I just don't see anywhere that you have indicated where you have anything on me other than

a) you're old
b) you're immature
c) you have no life
d) you're ignorant

,gee have I left anything out? Oh yeah,YOU SUPPORT TRUMP. You are a dolt.

You forgot about your hot gf. What do you do for work that takes you around the world, you like it? You couldn't pay me enough be flying that much..hate airports and TSA.

My hot gf notwithstanding. I never said I travelled the world for business purposes. I just travel. I've been blessed like that. Maybe Hank is living the dream,who knows,sure doesn't sound like it to me. See what Hank's problem is ,he takes this sh!t here personal and I do not. I know damn well none of the people here know me that well,although I have fished with a few,and got to see the inside of Toff's van once. That was enlightening. Twitch took me for a ride in his nice willie DB once,caught a few fish even. I dig the board and a lot of the guys on here ,even though many of you I have never actually met in person,you would find if we hung out we would likely get along. Perhaps even you Sol duck. But on the DS,you jabroni ball washers seem to be outnumbered by common sense. This is a good thing.