Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: gooybob
Here's another prediction for you Skankster, by this time next year the economy will be on the brink and if you know how to read honest news you can see the warning signs everywhere.

Yeah, I've been seeing those warning signs on #RealHonestNews, goonybob.

I saw the chief financial advisor to Preznint Jugears, Larry Summers, say annualized growth of 3% was a fantasy. He predicted a recession within 18 months of Donny being elected.

When the markets took a dive after Donny was elected, economist to the stars Paul Krugman said they would never recover.

The fact of the matter is the economy could very well slow down.

Therefore, I suggest you take any money you might have in a 401K or IRA and do the smart thing, goonybob. Buy gold, silver, ammo and prepare yourself for the revolution that is sure to come. rofl

Or maybe you should invest in GM stock. Now that they won't be making the cars Preznint Jugears told them they had to make they'll start turning more of a profit. wink

Not only are you a complete idiot you lie your @ss off to get your ridiculous points across. You, Lucky Louie, Sol Dic, Evo and Rich G are some of the biggest suckers I've ever seen. The only thing Obama did wrong was being born black. Just so you know you stupid @ss I voted for Reagan, Bush Sr. twice and I couldn't stand that lying piece of crap Clinton as he was a snake like Trump. I also voted for George Jr. the first time. But after seeing how he and the creepy GOP ripped off the election I didn't vote for him the second time. That's when I was embarrassed to be a Republican and nothing has changed.

You idiots can make up all the bs you want about Obama but you can't prove one thing unless you refer to bvullsh!t sources like Lucky Louie and Rich G. Sort of like Trump taking credit for the economy. I hope he does shut down the government. That will be the noose around his neck but I doubt the blowhard will do it.

You guys just can't get past the black when it comes to Obama but you better get used to it because there will never be an all white America. So instead of being dumb @sses you're going to need to find ways to live with it. The ironic thing about all of this is I have black friends that are better educated and more successful than any of you. One is a prosecuting attorney, another is a physician, another in the financial industry and makes a ton of money honestly unlike your so called "president" and many more. They pay more taxes and are better citizens. They don't leech off the government like some here.

It makes me laugh when I see an uneducated system sucking leech like Sol Dic making fun of black people when he isn't as good as even the hood rats.

So let me finish up here Hank by saying that no matter how much you lie, or "will it" your bvullsh!t is just that. Maybe you should get some help. Maybe anger management classes. You might also see a shrink to help you get over being shunned by Hillary. She can't help if her beard is better than yours.