Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Originally Posted By: Hankster
So then, of all of the Demotard candidates in the Clown Car, which one tickles your fancy and floats your boat the most? Which one will make your life better?

And why.

E: None of the above.

Tulsi if I had a gun to my head and that's only because she looks like she has a nice tight ass. The rest can go die in an industrial cleaning solvent accident for all I care.

The Burn seems to be very angry.....like insufferable. The moment that these dbags raised their arms for free healthcare for illegal trespassers, that sealed their fate and Trump will win in a landslide. The AOC knt can go back to messsico and make a difference there. D party might as well give their campaign $$$ to those poor little brown people. BOOM !

Hey bud, you should avoid making it obvious how much of a dumfuk you are. I keep seeing this and hearing this, “they all raised their hands” nonsense. The debates happened over two days, half and half of those running, everyone on the second day raised their hand when that question was asked. So that is roughly half of the democrats, a far cry from all. So please try to stop repeating complete garbage from Blimp Limbaugh and other blowhards.

Furthermore, the real answer is you already are paying for it because ERs by Fed law cannot turn anyone away. So some illegal has some bad luck, wakes up in the ER, alive, and they get a bill they will never pay. It is happening now, all they want to set up is way for the hospital to bill and not have to be left to decide if someone lives or dies based ok insurance coverage. I agree get the illegals out but that doesn't mean we don’t need a system for a hospital to recoup costs.

First off, I'm not your bud, now go back to your idiot hole. BOOM !

Edited by Sol Duc (07/12/19 12:40 PM)

- Albert Einstein.