Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
And meanwhile, back in the real world, Trump's tariffs have forced Harley Davidson to move MORE of their production overseas, and the largest nail manufacturer in the nation just laid off 50 workers and is near bankrupt. Never mind that, though. Much more important to bring down the Justice Dept. and the "Fake News Media" so Trump's Twitter feed will be all the news we get.

Being as I don't hang at conspiracy sites very often, I hadn't heard that the liberal media had been bribing the FBI. I did a Google search and turned up a bunch of links to obviously partisan sources, none of which cited any reputable sources for their information. Fox isn't even reporting on it, if that tells you anything. Of course, if that is/has been happening (and it's not just calling out government employees for accepting coffee mugs or similar swag), it would certainly be alarming, for many reasons.

Anybody can post on YouTube, Louie. You shouldn't get your news there. There are at least a couple conservative outlets that are far more reliable than the general public.

I agree there is fake news potential as especially seen in the infancy of the Russian-Trump collusion and moving forward-- so you will notice that I deleted that sentence. I will continue again providing links pertaining to subject matter.

Here is a link billed “ lunch with Congress” Tuesday with the president’s take on Harley D. and projected GDP growth with steel plants being built and reopened in the US. with many jobs needing to be filled. He continues to suggest that those wanting to entry this country as immigrants should do so legally at a port of entry to begin the process.

Those in attendance gave brief summary reports to the president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxn1hkeSrQU&feature=youtu.be

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them