Never said that Nate. Never said any of those things. I'm sure there are plenty of topics you know more about than I do and this is one. I never said I know more about this process than you. It's not a contest to see who can be more right. What people don't like are know-it-alls that go around correcting minutia and informal spelling errors on the internet when everyone knows what was clearly meant. It makes you look like an gigantic anal retentive NAZI fvckwit who's trying much too hard to overly impress with his vast amounts of useless knowledge. Nobody likes that guy Nate.

While you may think this knowledge you have is useful, it's actually not. Knowledge is only useful in application. So take your Big Brain on Brad weed processing arse down to the local CC; enroll in chemistry & horticulture classes, get a degree, get a job in the industry and put your knowledge to work. If not, it doesn't matter fvckall what you know about any of this and all you'll achieved is alienating & annoying people while displaying your ability in being that gigantic anal retentive NAZI fvckwit.

Additionally, you've assumed & implied a whole heck of a lot here and just added to that list with your last post. You shouldn't assume and imply so much. If your goal is to try hard and look smart, assuming and implying are diametrically opposed to your goal at hand. Just FYI.

Lastly, I'm out of this chitshow rat hole. I know how this goes with you. You'll just keep coming and coming and coming like some sort of retarded Clif Claven Terminator. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Merry Christmas Nate. Yes, I assumed you come from Christian stock and no I don't need a lecture on Christians or stock.

Edited by NickD90 (12/21/18 05:04 PM)