Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
Originally Posted By: Black Bart
[quote=FleaFlickr02]

This is your brain on Trump jizz. When you can draw an equivalency between making an unfortunate life choice and intentionally screwing people out of millions of dollars, you have officially been assimilated into the Cult of Trump.

You seem angry. You're not mad are ya ?

I am kind of mad, to be honest, but my true motivation is concern. I really do fear that by brazenly refusing to allow Congress its power of Executive oversight, Trump is doing severe, potentially irreparable damage to our democracy.

When you voted for Trump, did you want him to be President or King?

We already live in a plutocracy (the Republican ideal), but that generally beats a monarchy in terms of social justice. I don't think we want to go back to a monarchy. [/quote

Mr. FF ... It's not so much that I voted FOR Trump, but rather that I voted AGAINST that nasty bitch he was running against.

Like you, I do not always like what Trump has to say. But hey, for my money, I think he just doing it on purpose because it's just to damn much fun to watch the collective heads of the liberals and the spineless fence sitters to explode.

Gotta admit, he's got that covered and for me that's just money in the bank.

So with that, how bout trying not to stress the fvck out over things that are out of your immediate control. Look on the bright side, you still have a single vote to cast, on way or the other, come this upcoming November. And then there shall be peace.

My short term advice, go out to coast, flick a few fleas and enjoy the holiday season.

Chreers. Marv

Edited by Black Bart (12/17/19 03:31 PM)