Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Todd
To be clear, as I said above I am cautiously optimistic about the NoKo talks, but this is something like the 20th time they have promised exactly the same thing, and the last 19 times they did nothing.

The last time they made these promises was just a few weeks ago to South Korea...so Trump just gained exactly "nothing" while giving up our military stance in Asia. So much winning.

There is absolutely nothing in the "agreement" that agrees to anything, there are no standards, no timetables, no inspections, no nothing...and certainly no more likelihood of peace today than there was a week ago or ten years ago.

North Korea makes a habit of just saying one thing and doing another, and Trump has a habit of believing it if it comes in the form of a compliment to his giant insecurity/ego...so we will see.

Those who think anything historic or interesting has happened yet have literally been under a rock for the last 30 years...walk it back, a lot.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd, I rarely bet, but if you want to get that hundy back from the POTUS election, I'll go another hundy on the R's retaining the House. Let me know.

Put your $$$$ where your mouth is. <crickets>

- Albert Einstein.