already have a degree in horticulture from Renton Tech... ive said that time and time again...

i didnt correct a typo, there are millions of people that call it CBD's like its plural... its not...

also, i was responding to Parker, not you, but you sure jumped on it....

just a heads up, there are no classes that teach how to make BHO, CO2O, sift, hash, or anything of the sort... its all done by hands on experience...

sure, a chemistry class will give you the wherewithall to know about how certain processes work, but it doesnt teach the process...

you could have ended this with just saying ooops... but you go on to tell me about your chemisty degree (basically saying YOU are smarter than me), and how your friend made BHO in his kitchen, and i live in a trailer park so that means its crackhouse sh!t....

another heads up, making BHO in your kitchen, is crackhouse sh!t... it doesnt matter how big your house is, or how much money you have, if you arent in a lab, its low level bullsh!t...

sure, some great product has been made in kitchens, but keep it real...

Merry Christmas to you too Nick, i was baptised Catholic, but know about alot of other religions... matter of fact, i was going to start a fire with the 14th century Quran page i have, dont feel like buying matches....

stock? already said i dont know about stock, unless its beef or chicken....

(if you cant figure out whats going on, i cant help you)