I see nobody read what I wrote (again). That's ok - whatever.

Again per constitutional protocol, it's out of Pelosi's hands now and what she wants is irrelevant. She doesn't get to tell the Senate how to do their jobs. It's not her place. The Senate doesn't need to wait for her either. They can call up a trial today and force her to present the AOI's or GTFOH. Every second she doesn't produce reduces the validity of the Houses' impeachment claims. 2 or 3 weeks ago, it was a constitutional crisis and a matter of national security. If that's really the case and it's that important, pass the articles along to the Senate so we can get this show on the road.

As per normal, I'll be called a hater for being nothing more than a simple pragmatist. That's ok. My role isn't to pick sides, my role is to cut through the fat regardless of whom it may favor. I'm used to it and it comes with the job description.

BTW - this isn't a "woe is me thing", but rather an indictment on most of you. I could give two fvcks as to regards of your levels of enlightenment.

Edited by NickD90 (12/20/19 12:46 PM)