Of course I followed the G7 and wasn’t it great? Trump explained to those world leaders in attendance that there should be fair and reciprocal agreements…and also says that the U.S. is like the piggy bank that gets robbed , and that things need to change, which should have come to no surprise according to prior speeches and actions.

At Trumps G7 press conference he stated that when he confronted those there they had a sheepish look on their faces knowing that they have been getting away with it way too long. Trump didn’t blame those world leaders in attendance for the trade imbalance but for prior US leaders going back decades in making bad deals if any trade talks occurred at all.

Trump also brought up at the press conference when talking to a top Chinese official awhile back, Trump asked how the trade imbalance between the Chinese and U.S. became so uneven. The Chinese official told Trump that nobody ever took the time to talk to them. Trump said “our former U.S. leaders were MIA.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ydISqbFdJw&feature=youtu.be

When the French president visited the white house a little while back, Trump also stated that the Middle East is into us for a tune of $7 Trillion with a “T” and he expects that they can afford to pay it back.

If the globalists are not happy with current US policies, which they are not, then Trump is doing what is expected of him by voters that voted for him.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them