Originally Posted By: Evo
its like you dont know what you wrote...

blouse, fvcking someones sister...

a woman would be extremely upset if you said her blouse looked good on her and she looked like a fvcking Teletubby...

a woman would be extremely uspet if you lied about fvcking her sister...

a woman would also be extremely uspet if you lied about how big your dick is...

but a woman would never forgive you if you fvcked her sister...

the lying part doesnt hurt, its the action...

if one lie is worse than another lie, there would be a criminal scale for it, just like there is with every other deceitful act... there isnt 1st or 2nd or 3rd degree lies, because they are all the same, they are lies....

When I was in high school, the school district paid me to tutor failing students instead of taking a double early out.

The first quarter I tutored them, not one of them got an F in any class. At the end of the second quarter, not one of them had a D in any class.

These kids weren't dumb, they just didn't listen and pay attention very well. I convinced them that I knew more than they did and I'd help them if they listened and paid attention.

They listened. You should try it.

Lying to your wife about her outfit is probably something you shouldn't do. Lying about boning her sister could be evidence used against you in a divorce case. Lying about liking the food at a party so you don't hurt the hosts feelings is not being honest. Lying to Congress is a crime, even if they asked about the food at a party.

You're wrong, and as usual you're going to double down instead of admit it.

Fine with me. Nobody is paying me to teach you so I don't give a rats ass if you listen. You stick with your story and I'll stick with mine.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames