Originally Posted By: Todd
LOL...Trump literally tweeted a picture of his fat orange head photoshopped on Rocky Balboa's body.

The funny part is that Rocky actually beat a Russian, and Trump is a Russian's lap puppy.

What a fuckin assclown. He would do the world a favor if he had a coronary in his Thanksgiving plate tomorrow.

Do you have anything else going on your life? Any hobbies or friends? What do you do for a career? I just can't imagine how you find the time to live an actual life while being THIS obsessed over me.

People like Hankster don't even have to troll leftists anymore because the President of the United States makes sure they seethe and live in absolute agony everyday over nothing more than a simple tweet and they'll never have a president that will do the same to the right. The best part is that you can't do anything about it but keep crying while we laugh at you everyday for 8 years. Seethe more because someday in the future I'm going to read this comment and get to laugh all over again. Most likely it will be late in my second term and you still be shilling against empirical evidence until my last day in office.

I updated my Rocky pic to add Todd to it.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump