Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

Finally somebody other than me stating that regardless of political differences the abuses being exposed is a danger to the country and both sides need to work together to destroy these injustices imposed by the deep state.

Former Clinton pollster and advisor Mark Penn says that regardless of differences between the Democrat or Republican parties of which he has a ton regarding Trump policies, both parties need to work together regarding the abuse of intelligence against individuals and political parties. He continues that after all the testimony given by former US intelligence chiefs over the past year they were consistently hiding what they were doing and why they were doing it and it doesn’t seem like an American democracy anymore… and much more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukERtj1eGW0&feature=youtu.be

Another interview,
Mark Penn: Time To End Mueller Probe; "The Less They Come Up With, The More They Investigate"

Former Clinton Pollster and adviser Mark Penn responded to Eric Holder calling Trump's call for an investigation into intel agencies "dangerous and threatening."

In an interview with FNC's Martha MacCallum, Penn said people's lives have been ruined playing "get the president."

"There doesn't seem to be a real concrete intelligence origin for this investigation and without a foundation, one wonders what did we spend an entire year on? Why did we disrupt everyone who was in the campaign, everyone who was in the administration?" Penn asked.

"I've seen in 1998, I spent a year fighting this thing with Ken Starr and I think this thing is just plain wrong and it has got to be ended and stopped," he added.

Penn said it is time to end the Mueller investigation.

"We've seen that the less they come up with, the more they investigate instead of the opposite," Penn noted. Penn predicts that Comey will be "knocked out" as a witness after the DOJ inspector general's report makes his credibility look questionable.

"The deep state is in a deep state of desperation," he said. "If this report is really critical of Comey and others in the intelligence community it will open a floodgate against them. And if you go back and read the McCabe report you have never seen anyone document, tick-tock, minute-by-minute as this guy [DOH Inspector General] Horowitz does.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...nvestigate.html

caught up---where left off...

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them