yeah...

another member on here and GF also said that a 28 inch was brought into Cove Park RV when it was owned by Howard Millard in the 80s... i caught mine in the 80s as well... Howard knew about it, so did his son Mark who was a shrimp/shelfish tech with WDFW, and is now a sea floor surveyor that operates 300k dollar underwater drones...

my dad knew Howard and his son before i was born, Howard loved me and my brother, we would always come into the store and buy Jolly Rancher sticks as kids... i still have the Wright and McGill boat rod he gave me, roller tip, with the Penn 149 Deep Sea reel, i have 2 of those...

my asshole uncle bought my first rifle from him, a Remington 572 Fieldmaster .22, after i helped him for a couple weeks building a deck... was pretty young, 10 or so....

im still friends with Mark, he actually told me a couple weeks ago, that he has a rod that my dad tied up for him and gave to him, Lamiglas G1000 blank, i have another one he did but he broke it slamming it into the door of our 1974 Duster when we were at the cabin leaving one day.... he said i can have it... will be nice to have...

Myassisdragon, a member here, re tied and guided a rod my dad tied as well, and i have that in the closet... he took me fishing 2 years ago in January, and i hooked 4 fish, lost one that was over 20, got one that was 16-18 to the boat, and lost another fat hen that wrapped around a log after it jumped 30 feet out of the water....

i also got at 20-21 inch Koke out of American with him as well...

CLayton, the guy that passed, helped me in 2009 i think it was on catching Kokes, and i havent looked back since... the method i use is so productive, i dont even bother with downriggers...

literally...

oh, and if you dont believe my story about a 28 inch cutthroat, because i just couldnt POSSIBLY have done that, my dad was a high level carpenter then, all the way up till he died...

he measured it...

i ate the fvckin thing....