Here are some more updates:

Don Jr. taking money from Russian bankers via the NRA to buy influence - FBI has wiretapped convo provided by Spanish national police.

Trump blames minority Democrats for nifty policy that separates immigrant children from their parents. Immigrant children are later lost, or handed off to human traffickers. It is believed some of the children may be in the basement of a pizza parlor.

Cohen's business partner in his taxi scam flips to the prosecution.

Trump goes to bat for Chinese company ZTE - because he needs to make sure he gets the half billion China has promised him. ZTE had previously been sanctioned for using their technology to spy on Americans. In related news, Harley-Davidson uses tax break to buy back 700 million in stock, and then closes US factory, laying off 800 workers.

Trump leans on the NFL to implement a "must stand" rule for the national anthem. NFL owners puss out and do it to show their patriotism. Jets owner says he'll pay the fines. NFL crosses fingers and hopes Trump will just stfu.

The price of gas is up 21% from last year.

Mitch McConnell leaves meeting with FBI and after seeing evidence, says he supports Mueller's investigation. Even Devin Nunes shuts his hole.

Trump doesn't know the difference between HIV and HPV - asks well known health care professional Bill Gates for an explanation.

North Korea talks fall apart because NK calls Pence a 'political dummy'. Trump cancels talks before Kim can cancel talks. White House sends commemorative coins for summit to poor countries in Africa for children to use.

Scott Pruitt. No more needs to be said.

All the winning is making my head spin.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames