Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
DANGEROUS TIMES FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND
“If we allow those guilty of abusing the power of the state for partisan gain to get away with it, we will embolden even more enemies of freedom to do the same as soon as they get the opportunity…”
+1

Allow? What the [Bleeeeep!] are any of us going to do about it? Nothing ,we're too spoiled and lazy as a nation to ever make a stand,hell looking at the division just here reading all your posts ,its evident the system works exactly as intended.

Keep voting little sheep,Hilary,Trump,Obama,Bush,what fuckin difference does it make? It doesn't matter who's in office. Baically none of it is important ,is it? I mean really? You old goats will be dead in a few years. All of us will be extinct before too long in the grand scheme of things. Oh but they will just keep breeding won't they? How many of you have kids? Grand kids? What are these people going to do? Maybe Rich G is right,maybe [Bleeeeep!] is going to hit the fan? Perhaps that's not a bad thing. WE are too complacent in society. Just seems silly to me to spend so much energy discussing topics when it really does no good.

Look how screwed up the kids are in this country,shooting each other in schools, this is only going to get worse,and we can't blame Trump or Obama or Hilary or anyone else for that but ourselves ,and frankly it just boils down to the nature of us. Humans will never change. I guess I'm cynical...