Nope. Prove it by throwing Obama and Hillary under the bus right now. You know what they are and what they've done. I know what they are and what they've done. Yet, you won't and can't do it because you got 1/2 black balls and droopy meat curtains all up in your face. I fuckin' hate Trump, but yet you hold fort over the exact same pieces of chit.

Russia! Impeachment! Kavanaugh! You'll defend that hogwash all day long. If not, call it out for what it is. Right now. Do it.

Care to speak about the 8 Hillary donors, including 1 sex offender that just got arrested? Ed Buck? Hunter Biden? Trudeau and black face. VA Gov and black face? Antifa violence? Haiti? Pay to play? Ukraine? Iran? IRS? Transgenders in sports? Metoo? Epstein & Clinton? Weinstein? 2A encroachment? Any of the other myriad of bullchit that gets spewed? Defend it or call it out.

Nope! You won't because you are a hack. Call em' out! Do it. Do it right now. I dare you. If not, well...then I win again.

My point being is that yes, Evo is right. Your just too fuckin' stupid to admit it because of the messenger, not the message. That's what makes you a myopic partisan hack.

Yes, I do in fact rise above. I hope to see you up here soon, but I won't hold my breath.

[ crickets ]

Edited by NickD90 (12/04/19 10:23 PM)