Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: stam
Interesting how some expect the gov't to M.A.G.A. rather than putting forth the effort themselves.
Don't care who is in charge, the gov't can only make 'merca worse.

You have no clue...isn't it time to crawl into your bottle? Removing regulations like Trump has done has a huge effect on business. So you are wrong again. Do you you take money from these Govt workers you're always bitching about? That's what I thought.

Hey fuckface. That's also the way you get some corporation to come into your state and fvck up your resources and your water and your air and turn it into a toxic shithole their CEO doesn't have to deal with.

Wake the fvck up, retard. Those regulations don't exist now because corporations can be trusted not to do it. They already fvcked the environment up before - that's precisely why the regulations exist, you dope.

Your tax break already went in your gas tank. Boeing's savings on not having to resposibly deal with their waste is gone into higher aluminum prices. His trade policies are ridiculous, and will just raise consumer prices.

You were sucking Bush's cock while he had the ship pointed at the iceberg, bitched the entire duration of the recovery after he started the ship sinking, and now you're polishing Trump's balls while he takes credit for a recovery that's been going on for more than 6 years.

Wrong then, wrong now. Shocking.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames