In another conversation I asked the question just who, where, and when is in charge or in simple term the chain of command. Kirt Hughes provided this breakout. I thought this might help folks to understand who, what, and where in the decision making process.

Starting at the top:

Larry Phillips as he indicates is the Region 6 Director and reports to Director Susewind

Ron Warren is now the Director of Fish Policy and also reports to Director Susewind

Kelly Cunningham is now the Fish Program Director (replacing Ron)

Craig Burley has replaced Cunningham as the FP Deputy Director

I have replaced Craig as the Fish Management Division Manager (responsibilities largely for management of Inland Fish, Marine Fish and Shellfish related activities)

Kyle Adicks is still the Intergovernmental Salmon Manager, reports to Kelly Cunningham and is responsible for salmon and steelhead fishery management and related co-management engagement at the statewide level.

My vacant position, the Statewide salmon and Steelhead fishery manager reports to Kyle. As the title suggests, Statewide Salmon and Steelhead, statewide management authority for these species and ensures consistent implementation of Fish and Wildlife Commission policies.

Chad Herring reports to that position and has responsibility for implementation of Grays Harbor and Willapa Bay FWC policies.

Regional Fish Program Manager, James Losee, reports to Craig Burley, for all of region 6 has management responsibility for coastal shellfish, inland fish, salmon, and steelhead management as well as hatcheries. This includes the District and Area Biologists and Hatchery Operations Managers.

For the area from Queets River in the north to Grays Harbor the District Biologist is Mike Scharpf. He is the management biologist responsible for inland fish, salmon, and steelhead management.