Tonight is the Willapa Plan AD HOC meeting ( highlighted below ) but remember public input is limited to one hour at the end.

To the question is this all for the AD HOC? I do not know but I guess they could do additional meetings after the next two public meetings.

Could this lock the public out of the process as things come together in the draft Willapa Management Plan? Yes / No In some folks mind that is what they want where a few drive the process out of the public's view. The No is that if WDF&W does that is the public can and will meet them at the Commission and it will be game on as back room crap ain't gonna fly no more no how.

The whole thing is a " dog & pony show " It has evolved to that in many ways but I doubt that was staff's desire it just came out of the chaos of the past meetings.

So participate whatever your view right to the end. It is every citizens right.

• Oct. 25 - WDFW fishery managers will host an open house from 2-5 p.m.; Raymond High School cafeteria, 1016 Commercial St., Raymond
• Oct. 27 - Willapa Bay Ad-Hoc Advisory Committee, from 6-8 p.m.; public input from 8-9 p.m.; Raymond High School Library, 1016 Commercial St., Raymond
• Nov. 1 - WDFW fishery managers will host a public workshop from 4-7 p.m.; Raymond High School cafeteria, 1016 Commercial St., Raymond
• Nov. 13 - Willapa Bay Ad-Hoc Advisory Committee, from 6-8 p.m.; public input from 8-9 p.m.; Raymond High School cafeteria, 1016 Commercial St., Raymond
Nov. 20 - Willapa Bay Ad-Hoc Advisory Committee, from 6-8 p.m.; public input from 8-9 p.m.; Raymond High School cafeteria, 1016 Commercial St., Raymond
• Dec. 6 - WDFW fishery managers will host a public workshop from 2-5 p.m.; Raymond High School cafeteria, 1016 Commercial St., Raymond
• Jan. 17 - WDFW fishery managers will host a public workshop from 2-5 p.m.; Raymond Elks Lodge, 326 Third St., Raymond

Edited by Rivrguy (11/20/14 02:33 PM)