OK all read and draw your own conclusions.

Hi everyone,

I thought I would update you on our meeting with Quinault tribe from yesterday. The Grays Harbor portion of our meeting did not go well.

We again offered to meet in the middle on the Chehalis coho forecast, but QIN would not agree to that “at this time”. Without an agreed to forecast, the meeting stalled without further discussion of Grays Harbor fisheries.

So we are virtually in the same place with regards to fishery planning as we were prior to meeting.

We are scheduled to meet again on Friday and we shall see if further Grays Harbor discussions take place.

Sorry for the lack of progress.

Steve Thiesfeld
Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
Region 6 Fish Program Manager
48 Devonshire Road, Montesano, WA 98563
Dazed and confused.............the fog is closing in