I thought I would add Steve's E mail about the dust up over how the NT Commercial is going. If you want the two model runs that came with this e mail just PM me your e mail address and I will get them to you.

FROM Region 6:

Hi Everyone,

I want to bring folks up to speed on Grays Harbor. First I want to clear up any misconception about the model we sent out last Thursday. That model was not a proposal from WDFW. It was the juxtaposition of the two schedules (treaty and non-treaty) to help folks see where we had issues, especially with the 4/3. The purpose of Friday’s meeting was to hear ideas for resolving the issues.

Second, there have been a couple of requests for copies of the model the advisors worked on at Friday’s meeting. I have attached 2 models for everyone. These are not WDFW proposals. One is the commercial sector’s schedule request for meeting the issues identified in the previous paragraph. The second one is that same request with some trimming to meet Chum escapement. Please note that we have not gone over these with a fine tooth comb looking for problems, so there might still be an issue that we have missed.

Thank you.

Steve Thiesfeld
Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
Region 6 Fish Program Manager
48 Devonshire Road, Montesano, WA 98563
Steven.Thiesfeld@dfw.wa.gov
360-249-1201