The Adviser via ZOOM came with only a couple of bumps. One NT Commercial could not access it for some reason despite help from the ZOOM staff. After that wide variety of ideas ranging from idealistic to ideas that shown a complete lack of understanding how seasons are set came from the Adviser discussions. This is not necessarily bad as this is how you learn how the process works or does not work depending on your view. For the Commercials it has finally become apparent that minus the QIN seasons it is impossible to create options, a fact they repeated several times.

On the Rec side our seasons with two fish limit meet the GH Management Policy objective but one Adviser advocated a one fish limit for conservation which the numbers do not mandate. I did recommend a one fish limit on the Wynoochee because in the Wynoochee Mitigation Region 6 will not mark the hatchery produced mitigation to help restore the Wynoochee Coho run. Bit of a contradiction to propose that then the harvest managers maintain a two fish bag limit.

There will be another Adviser meeting and as soon as I get the notification I will get the info out. This last meeting the information for the public did not become available until the night before.

So that's all I have for now.