Several PM's have asked about how fishing is shaping up. Well the bay has been good I am told but only C is open. Jacks on the Chehalis I have not been tracking due to simply being lazy after doing home maintenance for six weeks. Which reinforced the thought in my mind that 74 is getting up there!

Two days ago there was a up tick in adults coming. Getting closer to time to get serious. What has been well above normal is Sturgeon not like the "old days" but much better than the last few years. I watched two guys fight one for some time until they got it to the boat to measure and release. It went over 7 feet and I am aware of some over 6 feet released. It is good to see folks fishing Sturgeon for the fun of it again !

Little edit: I thought about locations and went with the generalization. Frankly it is about acquiring 10 new friends you never knew you had until one post up fishing reports with details. These days with Grays Harbor fishing most say little but OK, great, or bad. OK, most leave great out for the above mentioned reasons.