Ok everybody, this is a heads up. The QIN presented their 2020 seasons based upon Grays Harbor aggregate. Chad called to make sure I knew and so I am getting the information out. To put it simply this is gonna be a bitch if you fish GH call in to participate. I have the model noway nohow can I get it up here.

Good afternoon advisors,

Hope this email finds you all safe and healthy. Also, would like to update everyone on developments on Grays Harbor salmon fishery preseason planning process. First, I have attached a version of the Grays Harbor planning model version “B” that includes a proposed schedule from QIN with their initial 2020 fisheries proposal. Secondly, I have scheduled a WebEx meeting for tomorrow Sunday, April 5th at 1pm for the advisory group to review and discuss these initial proposals and take further comment and fishery suggestions from the group. I apologize for the short notice but things move fast here during PFMC #2 week. I have inserted the link to join the meeting via your computer or via call-in below. See you tomorrow at 1.

Video: https://watech.webex.com/watech/j.php?MTID=mbbe840c8da68bf850368909043fa179d

Call-in number: +1-415-655-0001

Attendee code: 359 505 00

Stay safe and healthy,

Chad Herring

South Coast Fishery Policy Lead

Montesano Regional Headquarters

48 Devonshire Rd

Montesano WA, 98563

Office#:(360)249-1299

Cell #:(360)470-3410

Chad.herring@dfw.wa.gov

Edited by Rivrguy (04/04/20 06:54 PM)