04/13/2022

I listened to the taped meeting when Grays Harbor was the topic on the "hot seat".

I got the feeling that not all Commission members were up to date on items like 3 out of 5, 5% impact and not really just how many voted which way.

WDFW got some extra $$$$$$$ to spent on a "new tool".....while it might be a new tool for many in WDFW management NOW, I believe it to be the same "tool" used in the late 70's and 80's.

Grays Harbor had personnel at boat launches....when you got to the launch the questions started, catch any fish?, release any fish?, see many caught? Did you lose any fish? and I'm sure there were others.

If you caught fish, then they wanted to "wand" the fish, to see if wire coded....IF IT WAS wired coded, then you were asked if the head could be cut so research could be done off the wire code. At some point you were told that the head would be entered in a drawing......I did allow them to take some of the heads....AND I DID GET a winner, lol, $75.00.

I don't know the ages of all WDFW upper management people but some might not have even been born......so for them it could be the New Tool??????

"I thought growing older, would take longer"