So round one of the rain ( it looks to be coming in two waves ) it was 2 inches and change in the Olympic side but less than an inch in the upper Chehalis. This is five day storm track ending the first of Oct. with the crest on the Satsop the also on the first then everything drops like a rock back to average flows.

With no formal announcement of the QIN schedule but as they started their season yesterday past practice says they should be out Tuesday noon and back in Sunday Oct 3 for two days. Now I would not bet on that as the QIN have the same problem with harvestable fish available as the NT.

That is the best I have now using the crystal ball but hopefully either the Nation or WDFW will post the QIN season on their websites. As to why both QIN and WDFW failed to get the Nation's schedule up I have no idea. As it appears to be only the Chehalis schedule that is not up that the co managers are having a communication problem. Or as the movie line goes " what we have here is a failure to communicate."