Originally Posted By: DrifterWA

To All:

There should be a Organization Chart, posted on the WDFW Web Page, would probably be a full time job just to keep it "up to date".

A big concern to me, created new positions/new titles.....must be a "full time group" to come up with new title names.

A agency that says "WDFW is dedicated to transparency and sustainability" makes me wonder? I used to be able to move around and find what I wanted, now with the change....tough for me to find historical data.....change is not always good!!!!

Want to find out what Staff has briefed to the Commission? Up until the new (and certainly not improved) web site one could work back through meeting records to mid-1995 - that included the actual presentation materials. Now those individual meeting records are available only back through 2017 - a loss of around 22 years of very pertinent information.

I keep hearing that "they" intend to bring those records into the new web site. Maybe good intentions but I have yet to see an actual timeline for that to occur. It is almost impossible to not be cynical....

It's the person who has done nothing who is sure nothing can be done. (Ewing)