WTF are we supposed to believe? Are there very few fish in the Satsop or "lots?" I don't think anyone has any idea what's really going on out there. It seems to me like everyone's just running with whatever story fits their agenda. It's typical, but as I sit here, watching the no defense Seahawks give up yards like it's going out of style, I can't help but get more pissed off that I can't be out fishing right now. Meanwhile, more fish for gillnets. That's fair, equitable management, right?

I think all we KNOW is that WDFW and it's commercial stakeholders will go to any length to provide more opportunity for gillnets. That appears to be what happened here. WDFW hasn't answered any of my inquiries, so I'm left to trust my own impulses, and that's what they tell me. If I'm mistaken, someone at WDFW had better speak up, lest I assume the worst and act accordingly. I promise to be the biggest pain in WDFW's collective a$$ EVER if I don't start getting some honest answers. At this point, with all my fishing shut down, I have nothing better to do....