Many have tried and tried to get information out of WDF&W and failed. This results in either giving up or a Public Document Request which the agency spends a lot of time whining about. So all can gain some insight read the thread bottom up and I have highlighted a sentence that fairly well sets the tone for just why in the hell nobody believes these guys.

To: Scharpf, Mike M (DFW)
Subject: RE: Letter
Attachment(s): 7

Mike, attached are several documents for your use in responding to Hamilton’s letter.
The first attachment is my additions to your letter.
The next 3 are short one-page documents that I wrote up a while ago and thought might be helpful.
Maybe after talking with Ron or Kirt and getting some of the other questions asked like by-laws for advisory groups, are they public, and intent of not only the group but the documents that resulted that you’ll be able to put enough together.Keep it simple with the least amount of details that you can get away with.

Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:21 AM
To: Mcclellan, Barbara A (DFW)
Subject: FW: Letter

Morning,
Attached is a letter Dave sent to the Commission. Also attached is a response letter I started, but I don’t know much about the details of the GH framework or the tier system or Advisory Board requirements. Kirt has put a high priority on this, would you please help complete the response I’ve started. My thought process is to give a quick summary for the framework and tier system, then discuss the responsibilities of an Advisory Board.
Please provide me something ASAP.

Thanks

Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 7:30 AM
To: Hughes, Kirt M (DFW); Scharpf, Mike M (DFW)

We’ll need to develop a draft response to this one and assure we answer questions/address issues identified in the first letter as well.

Ron Warren - Region 6 Fish Program Manager 48 Devonshire Rd, Montesano WA 98563
phone: 360-249-1201; fax: 360-249-1229; cell 360-791-3945

Commitment-Accountability-Teamwork-

Professionalism-Integrity- Trust

email: Ron.Warren@dfw.wa.gov

http://www.wdfw.wa.gov/about/regions/region6/

Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 7:14 AM
To: Warren, Ron R (DFW)

From: hamilton.dave@comcast.net [mailto:hamilton.dave@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:57 AM To: Director (DFW); Scott, Jim B (DFW) Subject: Letter

Attached for your review is a pdf file of a letter dated 12/1/2012 addressed to the commission.

Edited by Rivrguy (10/06/14 10:52 AM)