Appreciate it guys. Definitely a first for me. Floated/drug a Chehalis Trib yesterday. If anyone would like a report, feel free to PM me.

One thing I figured I’d ask is on the lower end of the float, we had a helicopter take off right near the takeout, and immediately started progressing upriver about 200’ or so above our heads. Looked to be a WFDW game warden (green pants and all) hanging his feet out the side door, observing the river. He and I were definitely making eye contact so it seemed there was some interest on their part on fishing and/or river conditions. Guessing they were maybe looking at water levels, blockages, fishing pressure, etc.

Anyone hearing anything? Would’ve been nice to see that effort on the closed winter fisheries from enforcement, but I can imagine it’s pretty pricey.

On another note: more bright, unspawned, dead Chinook and Coho than I’ve ever seen where I fish. Some were absolutely chrome. Quite a bit of algae as well. Real bummer to see, and guessing a lot of this is water temp related?