Originally Posted By: Carcassman
Just because "the state" or "WDFW" does something in no way means that the staff support it. maybe they do, maybe they don't. But attacking people, without making a specific reference to a decision they made/implemente help[s to alienate those folks from helping to accomplish your goals.

And, yeah, I hate autocorrect. But, since the modern lingo is that folks "consume" information, maybe they are eating it.

Other then saying you are an apologist for the state show me where I have "attacked" you. Pretty thin skinned, I'd say. As I have said, the state, particularly the governor and his hand picked lackeys on the wdfw wildlife commission are indeed the enemy of rec fishers as well as the being a major cause (amongst others we cannot control individually) of the demise of the resource itself. Saying that the state is not deserving of LOTS of criticism is ridiculous to say the least. As Melanie is fond of saying," The state is the enemy of rec. fisherfolk". I have attacked lots of dickwads on this forum, most if not all are dark side regulars who just like to fu*k [Bleeeeep!] up. You are not one of them.