Originally Posted By: Carcassman
A question to ask WDFW is will we ever fish for anadromous fish in all the GH rivers? If not, why is that not the goal? That is, actually, a good question for them. What, very specifically, is your vision for GH? What seasons, what limits?

Good idea BUT try to get WDFW to put anything in writing....or even answer questions they don't want to answer....

Most probably missed the WDFW Tuesday, Dec. 14 - Coastal Washington with Regional Director Larry Phillips, 6 - 7 p m Zoom meeting...

Remember meeting was set to be a "question from public meeting", ya right!!!! Time was mostly spent by WDFW asking for budget help, patting themselves on the back for the great job that is being done.

4 questions from call in, you could type in questions to be answered.... I sent 4 in, did a screen shot with my IPhone of mine, they won't allow you to see questions.. someone ask about when can we starting killing wolfs, another was on bear hunting, another was about getting white tail deer started in Western WA.

Only 1 of mine, was even mentioned.....then it was WDFW partial answer....

No fishing for me, lots of computer time, like email over talk on phone, PDR can help on Wynoochee Mitigation, other question had to do with FISH, wild steelhead and 1300+ Coho placed above Wynoochee Dam...didn't want to answer those...grrrrrrrr

Edited by DrifterWA (12/16/21 12:15 PM)

"I thought growing older, would take longer"