This is another's response.

I got on yesterday and was laying it on hard about “ Chinook recreational priority” in Willapa not being honored. I was the only one cut off fm Willapa. They loved destroying bay rec fishing, are now shrinking fresh water fishing. Toward end I got on again, was less assertive but same message and did not get cut off. Last year I got in a discussion with Baltzel and when he could not come up with good response, HE cut me off. There is no question that we are being censored, and while they allow begging, Facts are why our Advisor Groups were cancelled. They seem to enjoy public begging, they will not tolerate valid criticism. I have fished in Alaska once, and they do honest in season management. They meter fish into streams, start and stop fishing, with natural spawners goals getting priority. It works. Here our desk biologists refuse to do that. Not just biologists fault, management wants it this way. They made it clear again yesterday, it is just more complicated than our little minds can understand.