Double post making sure I have all the bases covered!!!

Heads up on the weather and fishing. Around Dec 2nd a storm is forecast and in 4 days we are going to flood stage. There are four flood levels from action to major and it looks to be just flood level which is the second stage. Somewhere arounf 23,000 CFS at Porter and 17,000 CFS on the Satsop. In other words the river is going to blow out big time! At present December looks to be a mixed bag as to rain so we will have to wait and see but the great inland fishing water that started in September is about to come to an end.

One thing is for sure I have never seen WDFW hold their ground when the QIN do not fish before. There is a world of difference between a net fishery and Rec fishery in November. To say I have been a critic of WDFW over the years is an understatement but this time I think staff got it right. It was never fair for the commercial fisheries to hammer the crap out of the fish then opps the recs have to conserve. If we do not make escapement for Coho the Nov caught Rec fish will not be the cause.