Originally Posted By: Rivrguy

As to the clipped Chinook these are part of the local communities long standing effort to rebuild and maintain the East Fork Satsop wild population that was nearly wiped out prior to the 80's. As one who was involved with the effort I have little sympathy for those than just approach salmon with I want to kill a fish at all cost mentality. That is how we got to this screwed up mess of management allowing marine fisheries to drive stocks to barely make or not make escapement. They do enough damage and we do not need to make it worse with the terminal fisheries with the same uncaring greed that drives marine fisheries.

04/27/2021

Rivrguy:

You know my feeling on "no Chinook adult or jacks in my boat", just me but even if I have others in my boat,,,,,no to smelly jacks and no adults Chinook for many years.

My post had to do with the NT not using recovery boxes on the very same fish that sports MUST PUT BACK, why don't the NT boys have to protect the very same fish sports have to??????

Time for the NT fleet to develop ways to release fish OR STAY OFF THE WATER !!!!

"I thought growing older, would take longer"