Some comments that I received and can post up. Several more cannot or rather will not as...... colorful might describe them!

Hey, one thought, I was watching news this morning an find the best way to unveil these folks is to go Facebook or social. Gal in SanFran films with her phone every day druggies shooting up and other stuff the news just wont cover. You should start a page with a generic name and start posting, then others can know facts and repost broadly if a point is being ignored. Maybe post those old videos ect. People need to know the history, and you are the historian! Or do you have a incognito facebook or twitter account???

Then again, I just want to walk the mossy trees and step into a fog covered river in the morning. Ah, yesterday.

I agree with the frustrations. What can we do about it?

Thanks for working on this. It is important to keep a long perspective on these management issues. In other words keep up the pressure and do not despair.

GH folks should be calling and emailing WDFD….protest signs with homeless carboard. They have already pushed it with two 4 day settings, now a 5 day, minor pause then NT again. Thought that was illegal.

One of the worst bank fishing ever.

Let us folks know how to call or write.

It sucks. They suck. Compliance with law and policy has not a priority at least since the Reign of Atkins, if not earlier. Appears to be getting worse. And worse is such a low bar that it is on the ground.

what and where is that GH policy on consecutive days? Hope you get answers soon. Combine this with reason for ER closures and folks should be hot.