Originally Posted By: bobrr
Originally Posted By: seabeckraised
Originally Posted By: bobrr
Originally Posted By: seabeckraised
100% agree. Too many people want to kill 2 fish. I’ll be making a comment on the next town hall recommending keeping it at one fish. Can’t decide for myself if it’s better on the fish to keep the first one we catch or potentially release 10-15 wilds to find one hatchery.

If it were up to me, it’d be a 1 fish bag, non-selective from October 1-November 30th. 1 fish bag, hatchery only, December 1-15th

You don't agree with me 100%, you obviously missed the most important part of what I said. Early rains push the fish up river well before Oct. 1st, Oct. 1st is a no go because up-river fishermen get most of the fish then.

Tidal water fisherfolk have gotten the shaft for 3 years now, that is BULL*HIT! Now I am back to advocating for two fish and Sept. 15th(lol).

Forgive me, I wasn’t meaning I 100% agree with your post, I meant to quote and reply to another comment saying “everyone wants to kill a fish”

And just whose comment did you mean to quote or answer? I've searched back 5 pages and I don't see anyone posting even remotely that "everyone wants to kill a fish" or that anyone implied that everyone wants to kill a fish. Seems like a pointless post. There are lots of people here that harvest fish, if you are in it just to catch and release fish , as I was told by native folks, "don't play with food". Why chance killing fish if you are all Kent Brockman about it?

Apparently you didn’t look hard enough. It’s in the comment IMMEDIATELY BEFORE YOURS. Try harder next time. My comment was also a response to the last Grays Harbor North of Falcon Meeting. Did you tune in to that or were you not paying attention to that as well?