So fishing report, well with the rain shot gunning things upstream tide water sucks. What I know is this lots of Coho jacks with size and quality. Coho adults I am not sure because of the rain and timing but frankly at this moment I am not sure the run is as large or larger than forecast. We will have a better idea when the Nations second set numbers are posted.

Chinook on the other hand appear to be different and the nations catch on the first set was way past modeled expectations. In Sept the entire tidal reach from 101 bridge to South Monte was just plain loaded with Chinook, seals, and Sea Lions chasing fish constantly slowly moving up. I have only got a hold of 3 Coho adults but damn I was turning loose 3 or 4 Chinook a day. About half were in the three year old range judging by size and a couple really nice ones in the mix and way more furry guys bite marks mostly near the tail than I am used to seeing. So I stopped fishing a week before the shut down waiting for different conditions.

Not fishing today but again the last few days have been the same, cannot buy a Coho but Chinook are still coming strong and we either have one god awful number of three year old adults, larger than expected run size or ............. something ! Again it is darn near impossible to get a real feel for things because of the substantial rain events messing everything up.