The idea that someone who is a former employee of every fish and game agency that the state of WA. has ever implemented and has stated that he wishes for rain to blow out all the locals in Grey's Harbor is "one of the goods ones" is like stating that WDFW has rec fishermen's best interests at heart and that is is total bullsh*t. Either they go by numbers to support their positions and if that doesn't work then go by "models". The Quinault exceed the model and harvest something like 10 times the numbers taken by rec fishermen in Grey's Harbor and the Chehalis, and we make escapement for Chinook 3 out of 5 years and then they say "the numbers don't allow us to let you fish" Which is it ? Numbers or models? Melanie and I have caught enough fish to freeze enough for the year, but we took almost 1/2 of our fish in the ocean on one trip unlike the older small boat folks who have fished the river all their lives and are losing their sept. seasons because of bullshi* management by the state. Anyone who does't believe that the state would rather have tribes do all the meaningful fishing and not have to spend resources to support rec people aren't paying attention or are in the state's pockets. And "anger management"? This from a real A hole who has had he and all his ilk kicked off "the dark side" and brings his garbage over here. Get a life, loser. If you are not angry about a lot of older fisherfolks in Grey's harbor being low balled by Alaska, Canada, and tribes here at home and then have their meaningful season shut down by bought and sold wdfw employees and a corrupt governor who is bought and sold by the tribes then you are a heartless moron. I have lots of other fishing options with a larger boat but I am tired of seeing older residents with small boats go home empty handed because of numbers manipulation and out right lying by paid employees on our dime. Not to mention the a s*hole former employee who tells us his wet dream is that no one gets a timely chance at catching fish except the Quinault tribe and then I'm told he really looked out for terminal fisherfolk. What has he done for us lately?