wdfw needs to change the way any input is taken from the public......Some of us(public), wanted to sit down with Region 6 staff to "talk" about problem on the Wynoochee River, not mitigation related. Emails went back and forth, bottom line, nothing got done.

There were people that had fish steelhead, winter and summer, for 50+ years. I've been told that "Olympia makes the decisions" on steelhead.

Quick example.....Plants of steelhead have not changed in many years.....grrrr to the new web site, plants on steelhead only show since 2016, but in general Wynoochee winter run plants have been around 170,000 and summer run around 60,000. Those were good numbers in the late 60's - 2001, but many of those years there was no QIN netting of steelhead AND THE TOTAL NUMBER OF SPORTSMEN WAS NOT THAT MANY.

I've fish summer run since the late 70's, there would be weeks when I would see less than 5 people in a morning of fishing, from tide water to White Bridge. Winter steelheading has/is terrible.........to many people, to many boats, beating on a resouce that has not been increased by additional plants.

Parking areas have not changed since I've been here, 1968, the current parking is terrible. Black Creek is the worse but White Bridge could be increased in size....Cross over, not a WDFW site, just get worse.

Yea, I understand money, money, money but planning has not kept up with the general population growth......and in general it is almost in possible to "get a sit down meeting" to talk what the general public sees as problem areas for steelhead......... NOT SO FOR SALMON, LOTS OF MEETINGS AND INPUT ALLOWED...grrrrrrrr

"I thought growing older, would take longer"