Working on my roof but this. Chinook in GH as a whole are not at risk, make escapement more than not, and anything above the goal is harvested with most being in the marine fisheries. That is salmon management in our state. Again the GHMP intentionally removed targeted NT commercial harvest allowing only minimal impacts when coupled with three net free days a week. The release mortality from a net is rather substantial be it with a box or not and we are talking 12W and 7 marked fish for 2021. To think that 19 fish will have any measurable impact the health of the run is off more than a bit.

So what I am seeing in all the post is philosophical arguments revolving around harvest. One I want to kill a fish, two the NT get to kill them so I should be able to also. That the NT impacts are tiny fraction of what the rec fisher places on the run ( 19 fish guys vs 271 rec fish with C&R ) is inline with the GHMP appears to irrelevant to some folks. Interesting way to look at things and DW GH has zero threatened salmon of any species. Over harvested I think yes but that damage is done in the marine fisheries with Hump Coho being the odd one.