Now this is about as good as it gets. These are E mail threads with first post bottom so read with that in mind. Now I am retired but if I had told my boss NO when asked to something my butt would have been in a sling. I think maybe Mr. Warren has a bit more than a little personnel problem with some of his staff.

To: Warren, Ron R (DFW);
Subject: RE: Chum
Date: Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:05:00 AM

No!

-----Original Message----- From: Warren, Ron R (DFW)
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 6:50 AM To: Hughes, Kirt M (DFW)
Subject: FW: Chum

Can you develop a draft

Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 6:24 AM
To: Warren, Ron R (DFW) Cc: Scott, Jim B (DFW) Subject: Chum

Mr. Warren,

After reviewing the Grays Harbor advisory meeting last night, ( March 6, 2013 ) I found the information provided to well short of what is needed to address Chum harvest for Grays Harbor as a whole or the Chehalis Basin. As a member of the Grays Harbor Advisory Group I am formally requesting to be provided the following information.

1. A 2013 Preseason Forecast for the number of returning Chum adults to the Humptulips River.

2. A 2013 Preseason Forecast for the number of returning Chum adults to the Chehalis River.

3. A 2013 Preseason Forecast for the number of returning Chum adults to the Satsop River.

D---

Second E mail:

To: Warren, Ron R (DFW);
Subject: RE: Chum
Date: Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:07:00 AM

Allow me to rephrase that. I formally object to your request, but will draft a response.

-----Original Message----- From: Warren, Ron R (DFW)
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 6:50 AM To: Hughes, Kirt M (DFW)
Subject: FW: Chum

Can you develop a draft

Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 6:24 AM
To: Warren, Ron R (DFW) Cc: Scott, Jim B (DFW) Subject: Chum

Mr. Warren,

After reviewing the Grays Harbor advisory meeting last night, ( March 6, 2013 ) I found the information provided to well short of what is needed to address Chum harvest for Grays Harbor as a whole or the Chehalis Basin. As a member of the Grays Harbor Advisory Group I am formally requesting to be provided the following information.

1. A 2013 Preseason Forecast for the number of returning Chum adults to the Humptulips River.

2. A 2013 Preseason Forecast for the number of returning Chum adults to the Chehalis River.

3. A 2013 Preseason Forecast for the number of returning Chum adults to the Satsop River.

Dave

Edited by Rivrguy (09/28/13 12:34 PM)