Guess not. Got word. Going to be Friday-Monday. More moving the goal post. Won’t give actual numbers. They act like they do not have answer to the public. All I was looking for was the CFS, how many chinook or how many inches of rain…REFUSED to give an answer. The sheer amount of superiority complex at work here by the department is mind boggling. They had the audacity to claim fish aren’t moving. So…you didn’t put anyone in the field then? Or they just suck at their job? Are eye exams a thing? I guess I’m not qualified to see fish moving up in the thousands. Those must have been logs going up river…I guess I have to go get a masters to see fish in a river. I’m not worthy of their opulent splendor, surely the WDFW is all knowing and Omnipotent. All now down and worship.

All that money on education just to be dumbasses who can’t even count fish. I guess that’s what you can expect from a department that works on 30 year old “science”. They’re a little slow. The collective IQ at WDFW is 65 and I’m rounding up.